Dance has always been a passion of mine since I started ballet, tap and modern classes from the age of four. I was born in Milton Keynes, where I first attended dance classes. Following further dance training in London, I trained intensively during my degree at the Northern School of Contemporary Dance (Conservatoire for Dance and Drama) in Leeds, gaining a 2:1 honors degree. This taught me a lot about fine-tuning your body and how to gets the results you want. I majored in dance in education, which gave me the opportunity to work for East Riding Youth Dance assisting teaching their youth dance company.
To combine my experiences and knowledge of dance with fitness I took the level 3 Advanced Diploma in Personal Training at the Central YMCA in London. I am also trained in Pilates at Pilates Advanced Training School. I am a qualified Level 3 Pilates Classical Matwork trainer and I am trained in the use of Pilates equipment. Training and teaching is my passion and the fitness industry has provided the perfect balance. I have added to my knowledge, specialising in lower back pain and becoming a level 4 trained instructor.
I offer personal training sessions or Pilates for general fitness; specialist fitness training for back pain and back care; dance fitness; outdoor fitness and exercise for building body confidence. Your sessions will be tailor made to your specific goals and interests and help you gain self-confidence and get results.
Advanced Diploma in Personal Training
2:1 BPA (hons) Degree in Contemporary Dance from the Northern School of Contemporary Dance (Conservatoire for Dance and Drama)
- Level 4 Diploma in Specialist Exercise (Low Back Pain)
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Pilates Classical Matwork
- Level 3 Diploma In Exercise Referral
- CYQ Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Pre and Post Natal Pilates
- CYQ Suspension Fitness instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Outdoor Fitness Instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Sports Conditioning Certificate
- CYQ Padwork Instructor
- CYQ Level 3 Nutrition Award in Physical Activity
- First Aid at Work
- Qualified Fitsteps Instructor
- Barre Fitness
- Back care
- Core strength